Friday, 21 September 2012

Chapter 1 : How we met?

It was May 15, when I first saw you. Tall, brunette, dark skin, husky voice and lushes bump. Ouh, you are really one of the boy I wish I could have, but.............

But you're not mine to have, you were someone else... Yes, someone else. But, i like it, you're kind, friendly and yet lovely to me. We were closed before, but I decided to put a gap between us since I felt that you had been using me. Which, was the most heart-breaking moment of my life.

Anyway, here how it goes.......

It was first day of the new semester. I was searching for my room, and I'm a bit lost since I'm new to this block that I just moved. I was walking down the aisle when I first saw you after the holiday. Still charming as ever, and pack with more muscle under those tight shirt of yours. You are just a guy to die for. He has a very deep green eyes with a cute dimple on both of his cheeks. There you are, stood there, leaning on the wall of the corridor with a magazine on your hand. The way you stood, next to the wall, it's full of perfection.

I tried to ignore you but I couldn't, your such a eye-catcher. So, I walked fast, trying to avoid being stupid in front of you but I didn't realise one of my briefcase was open and a few of my garments fell on the floor. It was the most embarassing moment ever for me, and he even get to see my sleeping garment. I was blushing when he helped me pick it up.

"Hey, you drop your.......... Panties?" he said while trying not to laugh.
"Uh, sorry. Umm...." blushing myself while trying to pick it up.
"Anyway, I'm Tyler. You must be Hayley, aren't you?" he asked with his deep husky voice.
"Yeah, nice meeting you Tyler. Can you like help me find my room? I'm kinda lost here.." still picking up my garments.
"Well, you're in luck, cause you going to be my new roommates..." he said happily.

I was shocked with disbelief. I'm going to share a room with a hot guy. My face turn red again.

So, he carried my bags and lead me to our room. He unlocked the door and bring my stuff in.

"Opps, sorry for the mess I made, I wasn't expect any roommates. Anyway, I had took the right side, which left you that sight..." he said while pointing my sight of the room.

It had 2 beds which is next to each other and a study table and a closet on each sides. The not-so-fun side is the toilet, which is outside, down the hallway. So, I have to walk half naked passing by each room. Scary, but I can face that.

Ok, back to the room. I was unpacking my bags when suddenly he closed the door and pulled his shirt off, exposing his nicely shaped packs and a broad and beefy chest. He's so masculine! I guess he works out a lot.

I stumbled a bit when he did that.

"Are you ok? Did I shocked you....?" he asked with a concern in his voice.
"Urmm, Hurmmm. I'm fine, I just need to get used to having a man as my roommate. By the way, great body you got there. Are you into sports?" I asked with interest.
"Yup, I play basket, and soccer. But I prefer basket. You? Any sports you're in?" he asked with an excitement.
"Urmm, I'm more of a home-typed. I don't play sports. But I join jogathon. At least I like running." I said.
"Well, why don't you put on your sweat pants and lets hit the park, I'll jog with you. I like running too" he replied with a smile on his face.

I went on to search on my pants and singlet. So, I did found it and ACCIDENTLY took everything off in front of him. Thankfully, I wear my bra and panty. But he went statue in front of me though.

"Nice body you have there too....." he said

I just replied him with a smile and slip into my Nike's and follow him from behind.

We jogged for 5 km straight, and he looked a bit tired at the end of the run.

"You are one fit women. You're good in this aren't you?" he asked with a smirked on his face.
"Well, I run everyday though. So, it does makes me fit!" I replied while my face blushes.

After that we went back to our room and took a shower. I was there fully naked underneath my towel when suddenly my towel slipped and I'm fully exposed in front of him. I was in shame and tried to rewrapped my towel around me. He just stood there, with his pants on, half naked smiling at me. It was so embarrassing.

Later that night, my friend decided to bring me to bar. Truth to say, I'm not good with alcohol, at the end, I went back fully drunk, wobbling down the hallway to my room. After unlocked my door, I closed it and totally passed out on the bed.

On the next morning, I woke up, realising I was on the wrong bed. I slept on his! Here we are, lying on a same bed cuddling to each other. I try to lift his hand that holding my waist, but every time I try, he kept holding me tighter to him. I can feel the heat from his body. So, i tried to lift his hand again, but this time, he buried his face at the back of my neck, and tighten his grip. I can feel his breathing at the back of my neck, he's really in his deep sleep. I tried a few times, but I can't break his grip, so, I lay there helpless while his holding me in his arm. Since I'm still having a bit of hangover from yesterday party, I just decided to go back to sleep.

I was dead asleep. Soon after a few hours, I woke up with a different position. This time, I laid on his arm, directly on his meaty biceps and one hand laid on his chest, where I can feel his heartbeat and my leg crossed on his left leg, it's like I'm cuddling him right now. I woke up instantly even though I don't want too. My sudden movement wakes him up, soon he went shocked by the fact that I was sleeping next to him, and did I forget to mention that he's half naked underneath those blanket?

Well, I tried to explain to him that I was so drunk last night, and I didn't realise that I was sleeping on his bed. Soon, he told me that he was drunk last night, and passed out once he entered the room. He didn't realise that it was me, he was cuddling me instead of his pillow. Both of us tried to remember what happened last night but couldn't since both of us having the same hangover.

I said to him that there's nothing going on last night between two of us, just that we cuddled with each other, nothing else happens. He agreed with me, and apologise to me since he hugged me. I did asked for forgiveness since I crash his bed.

After that we start to giggle since both of us were drunk that night, and somehow think that it was the funniest yet weirdest day ever.

Soon both of us strip and wore our towel and went shower. In the shower, I tried to remember the moment he cuddled me, holding me tight in his arm, it was nice of him. Later, I went back to our room and get ready to class.

While I was getting ready, he entered the room and quickly take off his towel that he wore on his waist and rubbed his damp hair. I guess he totally forget that I was there because he didn't wear anything underneath and he went all nude in front of me.

"TYLER!! Wrapped your towel back on your waist!!" I shouted
"Opss, oh you did not just see me naked, do you?" he quickly wrapped the towel around his waist.
"Well I had see it all. Nice 'package' you got there!" I replied with a smile
"Urmm, thanks I guess? I'm sorry. I'm not used to having roommate, and I usually like to be naked in my room especially after shower. I guess you have to get use to me walking around naked in the room then, if you don't mind?" he replied while he tried to hold his giggle.

Soon, I'm off to class and left the room while he's getting ready to head to class too.





No comments:

Post a Comment