Sunday, 11 March 2012

I Never Want This To Happen


As i was opening some folders in my laptop, suddenly i saw a picture of us. Yeah, our high school pictures. Our last day of school. Never in my mind to end it that way but, you guys made me do it! and i wasn't want it to end but i just did. Somehow, i get paranoia and stalks your blogs since i'd block you guys out of my life. I wanted to know your progress. how was it? but, we're done. By the way, thanks to you guys also, i had opened up my eyes and head. I HAD PROMISE TO MYSELF I WILL NEVER DO WHAT I DID which is stop being friend's with others where actually you can make friends with anyone. Anyway, thanks for the memory that we had together when we we're together. i appreciate it!

Thank You So Much!

No comments:

Post a Comment